1.16.2014

Living Room Inspiration


 
I am excited about this new design I did for my living room but it can be tweaked for any room in your home!  What inspired me was a chevron rug I found at Goodwill for $50!!!  Have I told you about my little secret...Goodwill is one of my favorite places to shop!  I find new things there all the time especially since Target donates their items that don't sell or have a little bit of damage.  This rug had nothing wrong with it that I could see (I'm pretty picky).  I found the same rug new on Target.com for $179.99 for 5'x7', the same size I found. 
 
 

The mid century bench I also found at Goodwill for $10!!  I've been looking for one for sometime but didn't want to pay $300 or more for a new or antique one.  It's in rough condition but I plan on re-staining it, I think I'll post it as a DIY so stay tuned!!

xo,

Sarah

  

No comments:

Post a Comment